Holorime – does it with whole words or fragments
- "In Ayrshire hill areas, a cruise, eh, lass?"
- "Inertia, hilarious, accrues, hélas!"
- —Miles Kington, "A Lowlands Holiday Ends in Enjoyable Inactivity".
- "Poor old Dali loped with an amazin' raging cyst, as
- poor Roald Dahl eloped with Anna-May's enraging sisters."
- —the final line from an unpublished short story by translator Steven F. Smith about the attempts of Salvador Dali and Roald Dahl to woo a pair of Americans.
- Copy right infraction? But it seems a big crime to see this and not propagate.
Most Users Ever Online: 134
Currently Online: Dick
Currently Browsing this Page:
Bob Bridges: 620
Ron Draney: 575
Guest Posters: 579
Newest Members: bobsip, Sketch, Bruce Wayne, ateupwiththeblues, spudferatu, ionega, devinnklark, kimfosterr, Keesha951, al b
Moderators: Grant Barrett (1405)
Administrators: Martha Barnette (827), Grant Barrett (1405), EmmettRedd (592), Glenn (1480), timfelten (0)