Holorime – does it with whole words or fragments
- “In Ayrshire hill areas, a cruise, eh, lass?”
- “Inertia, hilarious, accrues, hÃ©las!”
- —Miles Kington, “A Lowlands Holiday Ends in Enjoyable Inactivity”.
- “Poor old Dali loped with an amazin’ raging cyst, as
- poor Roald Dahl eloped with Anna-May’s enraging sisters.”
- —the final line from an unpublished short story by translator Steven F. Smith about the attempts of Salvador Dali and Roald Dahl to woo a pair of Americans.
- Copy right infraction? But it seems a big crime to see this and not propagate.
Most Users Ever Online: 1147
Currently Browsing this Page:
Ron Draney: 709
Bob Bridges: 680
Guest Posters: 611
Newest Members:raymondrains, porchialaevans, lilsagkim, clm3k3k3k, Mr. Blah Blah, cliv, TimClarke, markthemiles, penelopedia2, Penelopedia
Moderators: Grant Barrett: 1450