cello arm
 n.— «I think I am developing a slight case of “cello arm.” No this is not a synonym for tendonitis or tennis elbow or anything. It is a term I coined used to describe most cello players’ upper arms. There is also a term for pianists too called piano arm. Anyway, people with cello arm have what can essentially be described as “flab” or “wing fat.” It is where the skin is loose and baggy, so when you lift your arms it sabs and flaps. Piano arm is a more extreme case of cello arm.» —“Have you eve wondered…” by Ericello Ericello Dec. 1, 2004. (source: Double-Tongued Dictionary)

Tagged with →  

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.