Planned giving is a wonderful way for listeners like you to leave behind a transformative legacy that ensures the long-term success of the nonprofit which produces A Way with Words. That California-incorporated nonprofit organization, Wayword, Inc., reaches hundreds of thousands of people who enjoy learning as they listen each week, and it sustains our ongoing visits to schools.
With your estate plans or bequest, you are sustaining the future of an important part of public learning, and helping to maintain the strength of a community of lifelong learners.
Create your own legacy of giving by including the nonprofit which produces A Way with Words, Wayword, Inc., in your will, trust, or general estate plans.
Some types of legacy giving:
- Personal property or assets which are directed by the provisions of your will. This may be property worth a specific amount, a percentage of your residuary estate, or made contingent on other qualifying factors.
- Appreciated securities such as bonds, stock, or mutual funds.
- Retirement assets, insurance policies, and savings accounts.
If you would like to name us in your will or estate planning, suggested language is “My executor/trustee shall distribute _______ to Wayword, Inc., the California nonprofit which produces the public radio show ‘A Way with Words,’ tax identification number 27-0277377.”
In that blank can be:
- a specific dollar amount;
- a percentage of your estate or trust;
- specific assets;
- or any combination of the above.
If you have already included Wayword, Inc., and A Way with Words in your will or estate plans, Martha, Grant, and the rest of the team would like the opportunity to personally thank you for generosity. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (619) 567-9673, or write to Wayword, Inc., 3911 Cleveland Ave., #632721, San Diego, CA 92163.
Please also contact us if you would like more information. All inquiries about estate planning, planned giving, legacy gifts, etc., can be handled confidentially and do not obligate you in any way.