Doorwall was once used in many parts of the United States for “sliding glass door,” although the term now seems to have settled largely in parts of Michigan. In the American Southwest, these doors are sometimes called arcadia doors.

This is part of a complete episode.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.