n.— «If you are missing only a few teeth scattered over either arch (upper or lower teeth) or if you have a minimum of two teeth on both sides of the arch, then you can replace the missing teeth with a removable partial denture (RPD). Partial dentures are affectionately called “flippers” in the world of cosmetic dentistry.» —“Dentures or Partials May be the Dental Solution You Need” in Golden, Colorado 24-8 Press Release.com Sept. 28, 2007. (source: Double-Tongued Dictionary)

Tagged with →  

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.