n.— «Floppies, pamphlets, monthlies are terms for the monthly comics that are by publishers. It is usually used to separate them from trade books/graphic novels. Sometimes the term is used as a snobby way to put down comics that some people think as unartistic.» —“Comics are called Floppies?” by Brandon Hanvey in San Francisco, California Comic Book Resources Forums Jan. 9, 2008. (source: Double-Tongued Dictionary)

Tagged with →  

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: