n.— «Around here (Saskatchewan, Canada), gautch (gauch?) is a fairly commonly understood, perhaps slightly vulgar, word for underwear. It is usually used for male underpants, but can also stand for panties and even be extended to bras etc. Ginch is sort of an extension of this as well as gotchies, ginchies, ginchy-gotchies, and similar words.» —“Re: underwear = underpants?” by Lauria Blackwell in Canada Usenet: alt.usage.english July 10, 1996. (source: Double-Tongued Dictionary)

Tagged with →  

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.