laser visa
 n.— «We anticipate that the Border Crossing Card, (BCC—also known as “laser visa”) will also be acceptable as a substitute for a passport and a visa for citizens of Mexico traveling to the United States from contiguous territory.» —“Frequently Asked Questions about the New Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative Requirements” U.S. State Department Sept. 29, 2005. (source: Double-Tongued Dictionary)

Tagged with →  

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.