n.— «He says the term roller disco is hard to define, because different regions have different styles of roller disco. In the United States, skaters call it jammin,” in the West it is called rexing, and in other parts of Canada it’s called boogie.» —“Snapping feet to the downbeat at the rink” by Andrea Kamin Globe and Mail May 22, 1980. (source: Double-Tongued Dictionary)

Tagged with →  

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.