rough in
 n.— «Plumbers use what’s called a “rough in” sheet that comes with exposed sinks to place the water and drain lines inside the wall exactly where they need to stick out under the fixture.» —“Single to double could spell trouble” by Ed Del Grande Evansville Courier & Press (Indiana) Aug. 29, 2007. (source: Double-Tongued Dictionary)

Tagged with →  

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.