Is there a word to describe focusing so intently on your computer that you don’t notice the sun has gone down and the only light in your room is from your computer screen? A Twitter user suggests the neologism screenhearthing. Or is there a better word? Screensetting, perhaps? The English word focus, by the way, derives from Latin focus, meaning hearth or fireplace. This is part of a complete episode.

Tagged with →  

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.