What do you call the piece of playground equipment with a long board and spots for a kid to sit on either end and make it go up and down? A see-saw? A teeter-totter? A flying jenny, or a joggling board? The term you’re most familiar with likely has to do with where you grew up. This is part of a complete episode.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.