n.— «Swirling Students: Students who have been admitted to a degree program at a baccalaureate institution and take courses at one of the colleges to be transferred and applied toward a baccalaureate degree.» —“Definitions Of Transfer Students” by Department of University and College Relations Maricopa Community Colleges (Tempe, Ariz.) Feb. 3, 2005. (source: Double-Tongued Dictionary)

Tagged with →  

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.