Home » Medical equipment

TagMedical equipment

Johnny Gown

Johnny or johnny gown, meaning hospital gown, is a term most associated with New England. This is part of a complete episode.

Tweezer Food

You know when you go to a fancy restaurant and order something where every little ingredient looks like it was placed there with a tweezer? There’s a term for that stuff: tweezer food. This is part of a complete episode.

I Could Use a Drink

Is it incorrect to say “I could use a drink” rather than “I want a drink”? A California man says his Italian partner claims this use of use is incorrect. It may be a verbal crutch, but it’s still correct English. This...

Recent posts