What do you call it when you’re out in public with friends but they’re all staring at their own cell phones? A listener from Santa Monica, California, suggests that the word techgether. This is part of a complete episode.

Tagged with →  

  1. jittergirl53 says:

    Techgether can also be called “cellfish” (taken from http://www.boredpanda.com/modern-word-combinations-urban-dictionary/ which has some other great words for modern phenomena like “unkeyboardinated” and “textpectation”

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.