When a car rolls slowly through a stop sign, it’s often called a California stop or a California roll. But the Midwest has its own monikers for this sneaky move, including the farmer stop, the Chicago stop, and no cop, no stop. This is part of a complete episode.

  1. Sally Jarvis says:

    We always called this a “Hollywood stop” in Arkansas and Tennessee.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.