Home » Segments » Kerfuffle, Kerfluffle

Kerfuffle, Kerfluffle

Play episode

Veronica, who grew up in Liverpool, England, has noticed that kerfuffle is a favorite term among American journalists talking about political situations, though it’s much more common across the pond. This word for a disturbance or a bother comes from Scotland, but it’s been picked up in the United States, where it’s often pronounced as kerfluffle. This is part of a complete episode.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

More from this show

Recent posts