What do you call the sign used in long division that looks a bit like an awning separating dividend and the divisor? How about a gazinta? As in, two gazinta four twice. Otherwise, you’re stuck with boring terms like long division sign or division bracket. This is part of a complete episode.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.