What do you call those little gray bugs that roll up into a ball? They go by lots of names: roly poly bugs, potato bugs, sow bugs, chiggypigs, dillo seeds, basketball bugs, bowling-ball bugs, and wood lice, to name a few. This is part of a complete episode.

Tagged with →  

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.