chewy coffee
 n.— « Many purists make “cowboy coffee,” in which they add the grinds to a pan of hot water, swirl it around for a minute, and start drinking and eating the resulting mixture. Another term for cowboy coffee is “chewy coffee.”» —“Daddy Carbucks” by Joel Achenbach Washington Post Jan. 24, 2006. (source: Double-Tongued Dictionary)

Tagged with →  

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.