1. globalnomad says:

    In the newspaper/magazine world, a “blow-in” is a separate sheet of advertising that is inserted between the pages of the newspaper/magazine by air pressure.

    /s/ globalnomad

  2. That’s right. It’s really too common for inclusion as a full entry here, however.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.